You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
Add the numbers to the boxes according to the rules and solve the puzzle as soon as possible.
choose the appropriate difficulty level for your level, and solve the daily challenge in the game.
Play space in Sudoku Game
- The Sudoku area has 9 large squares arranged in a 3×3 grid.
- Inside each large square there are 9 small squares with 3×3 grid width
- The numbers must be set according to the rules of the game
- In all the eighty-one squares, you can read The instructions in the game are in the “How to Play” section of the Options button that shows you some rules for playing.
Rules of the Sudoku game
- In order to solve the Sudoku puzzle, you must add numbers 1 through 9 in all the small squares.
- Adding numbers is not random.
- You must follow the main game conditions.
- The big box contains all nine numbers without any repetition.
- The playing area on all nine numbers is also repetitive, so you’ll need to be sure before adding the number.
Sudoku Game features
- A great game to simulate the Sudoku game on your phone.
- Easily add numbers to squares in the playing area
- When you make three wrong additions you lose the game
- You can undo or delete a number from the box.
- Take advantage of the hint to help you solve the puzzle.
- Add numbers as notes only to help you guess
- Daily and renewable challenges to test your Sudoku level
- Choose the difficulty level according to your Sudoku level
- Change the background to three colors as you like.